I've been quiet on my blog recently as I've been a bit busy with other things. However I have been keeping up with new Intune features as they've been released. There have been so many recently. These are a few of my favourites (in no particular order).
- Enrollment status page - this is a big one that we've been waiting for. We can now can block end users from accessing Windows 10 v1803 until Intune has finished deploying policies, apps, certificates and network profiles (and any other deployments) during the provisioning of AutoPilot devices.
- MacOS - we can now upload MSIs and deploy to MacOS.
- Advanced Threat Protection - ATP and Intune are now fully integrated so we can create conditional access policies to control access to corporate resources based on ATP "health".
- Deleting devices - we can now delete a device from Intune without first having to remove company data or factory reset the device.
- Play sounds on iOS when in Lost mode - we can force supervised iOS devices in Lost mode to play a sound, which continues to play until the device is removed from Lost mode, or a user disables sound on the device. Pretty cool.
Normal blogging service will resume shortly. Until next time.......