Back to 1E Nomad menu
Nomad Branch is supported on the following Microsoft operating systems:
- Windows 8 (since March 2013)
- Windows 7 (Embedded, Professional, Enterprise, Enterprise x64 and Ultimate)
- Windows Vista (Business, Enterprise, Enterprise x64 and Ultimate)
- Windows XP with SP2 or SP3 applied
- Windows Server 2012 (since March 2013)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 RTM, SP1
- Windows Server 2008 x64 SP1, SP2
- Windows Server 2008 SP1, SP2
- Windows Server 2003 x64 SP2
- Windows Server 2003 SP2
Run the Windows Installer - click Next
Accept the License Agreement
Enter your license key
I have selected a Custom installation so that I can see the options.
I have chosen "No Multicast" at this time. Note that you require and an additional license to implement multicast.
This is a simple demo - I did not enable ActiveEfficiency.
Installation is complete.
See the Windows Installer log file.
Software can now be seen in "Programs and Features".
See the folder structure.
In the next sections we will install the Admin UI and the Download Monitor.